Week Seven Summary

I'm down to 173 this week. Getting excited as I'm nearing the 160's and down by 23+ lbs from my starting weight. Half way to my goal of 150 lbs!!!

I put together a graph to show my progress to the goal as well as my overall activity since I've been on the program.

Hopefully, I can maintain the rate of loss that I have been experiencing. If so, I may finish ahead of schedule, which would be great.

At this point, I have been having some thoughts that could derail my progress if I'm not careful. I am looking so much better now and thinking that I'm happy right were I am right now. I have to keep telling myself that if I were to stop here, I'm still overweight by 13 lbs so I'm still in the danger zone as far as my health goes. I also know that I would not be giving myself any safety zone for any weight fluctuation so it is not a good weight to be at. I need to stay with it to win it!!!

I still have plenty of fat in to pinch as well so I know that there is more that needs to come off. There is not nearly as much as when I started but there is still too much. I'm now having more of an appreciation for people who look good but say that they need to loose a few pounds. I'm starting to fit that category but I still have over 20 lbs to go.

Here are a couple of updated photos.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week Eight Summary

Week 1 - Day 1

Week One Summary