Week Six Summary

Wow, I missed posting for a few weeks. I'll try to get better at keeping up with my entries.

This week has went pretty well but the weight loss slowed down this week. I was still pleased with the 1.8 lbs loss. The previous weeks, I've been having 3 to 4 lbs loss.

I'm down to 176 lbs so I decided to start the Couch to 5K program. I've been wanting to do a 5K for a couple of years but never got my act together to get it done. One of the problems that I've had is knee and foot pain. I suspected that the extra weight that I was carrying was to blame. It looks like I may have been right as I've not had knee or foot pain in a while now. Since I've not had pain, I feel that I can get started on my goal of running a 5K this year. The Couch to 5K program is an 8 week program. I finished week one and if I stick to the plan, I should finish up around 22 October. Wish me luck.

For weeks 3 to 5, I've been struggling with keeping my electrolytes in balance. This has been the toughest part so far.

Overall, I'm very happy with the progress of my weight loss journey. I'm feeling much better and am able to do more than I could before. I waited too long to get started but it  really took getting on a good program to provide what I need to succeed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week Eight Summary

Week 1 - Day 1